Sunday, January 2, 2011

a december to remember

no, i am not referring to the annual Lexus sales event.
I am talking about MY first december

i developed my fine motor skills


 i laughed (and developed another chin)


i got bit on the cheek by my dog chili


i met santa


i grew a beard like santa
 

i dressed like santa (and managed to get a family photo)


i pooped


 i spit


i ruined a family photo


i hung with aunt courtney and aunt nellie (that's not me in aunt courtney's lap though)

i started a crying chain reaction with my friends molly (far left) and payton (middle) 



i hung by the christmas tree (yes all those presents ARE for me)






i'm exhausted

5 comments:

  1. That family photo is hilarious! I almost looks staged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best christmas because we were all together at Coo Coo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy aunt Ellen tought me how to post

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe nxt time Aunt Ellen will teach me how to spell taught

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are awesome!! I love the poop and spit up pictures. Nice work with the camera!

    ReplyDelete