Thursday, January 20, 2011

just hangin'

i know, i know...i've been m.i.a lately.  it's cold here in chicago and other than chillin' on my playmat i haven't been up to much.  i've heard a lot of curse words come flying out of mom's mouth as she tries to figure out how to load video onto the blog.   what is the video of, you ask?  me....rolling over.  ya, i know you're jealous that only mom, dad, aunt megan, aunt ellen and coo coo have seen me do this, but give mom a few days to figure it out and then the whole world will see.  until then, enjoy me in the johnny jump-up


i've almost got the paris hilton over the shoulder pose down




 can't a girl get some private time in the jumper?

 

2 comments:

  1. Francy, you are my Best Girl, and when mommy starts using her curse words just tell her "Yo Mom, I'm right here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I burst out laughing at these pics. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete