Friday, December 31, 2010

giving thanks

i am thankful for mommy
i am thankful for daddy
i am thankful for tj
i and thankful for chili
i am thankful for dry diapers
and i am thankful for milkies.........
oh ya, i am thankful for my sleep sack, a.k.a baby jail, a.k.a the straight jacket (i think this is on mommy's thankful list too)

a wonderful friend of mommy's (i haven't met her yet) got me these kickin' pants just becasue i was born.....thanks robyn!

cousin aiden sure does love sitting in uncle kyle's lap and readin' them books!

spending time with aunt megan....watching a little football (the game was a knuckle sucker!)

aunt havi came too (can i still call her my aunt if she's not really my aunt?) and i finally got a picture with her -took you long enough mom!

taking pictures of a crying baby may be funny to you....not so much to me


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment