Wednesday, March 2, 2011

you've got a friend

mom keeps running around the house mumbling something about a 'small business'.  anyone care to fill a little girl in on what a 'small business' is?  she zooms around the house with a binder and about a million swatches of fabric in her hands.  don't get me wrong, i love moving around the house at crazy fast speeds.  and, when she puts me down for my nap, it's the sweet hum of the sewing machine that helps me drift into dreamland.  but, when i am awake, she puts me on the floor next to the sewing macine and tells me to play with my friends.  here's how i sometimes spend my waking hours.

everyone, meet my current besties, mr. monkey and hip-hop-opotomous
 mr. monkey and hip-hop-opotomous meet everybody



i'm gonna get the hang of this crawling thing real soon.  and then, watch out mom!


1 comment: