Wednesday, March 30, 2011

signs

i'm feeling quite philosophical today (seeing as though i am 7 months old).  so today's post will be deep.  prepare yourself.  there are always signs when things change.  the leaves fall off the trees telling us the winter is on it's way.  the buds pop up giving us hope that those heavy winter fleece jumpsuits can be packed away and those sweet little sundresses dusted off. 

here are some signs that i am growing up.


daddy stands me up in my crib and i don't fall over......for a really long time
(if you know my daddy and his camera skills you would know that it took him a WHILE to get a picture of this quality).


i used to just eat the books

 
now i read them


i can no longer be bothered with functional apparel, such as fleece jumpsuits


my energy now, is on accessories


4 comments:

  1. Francie, you are the BEST. I bet your aunt Ellen helped with the accessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. this girl..she's killin' me....

    am i the only one that flashed ahead 17 years to her prom when looking at that last picture?

    she may need therapy for the pink thing.

    ReplyDelete