Friday, November 19, 2010

nicknames

after all the hoopla surrounding my arrival, I got some quiet time with mom (once she came down off all those drugs she was hopped up on--like she couldn't even lift her arms to hold me they were so strong!)  Smack dab in the middle of our snuggle her phone beeps. What does she do?  You guessed it, she interrupts our quiet time and picks it up.  She starts laughing and then gives me my first nickname.....Francy Pants.  The credit does not belong to her though.  That phone beep was actually a text message from aunt Megan.  it read,
Kyle just looked at me and smiled and said, "I already know what I am going to call her.  Francy Pants"
And just like that I got my first nickname.  Thanks uncle Kyle

I LOVE IT!



4 comments:

  1. We all sure do love that Francy Pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francy Pants, Pants, Ford, Fordie Pie, Francy, Cheeks, Chubs, Fattie - the list goes on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE LOVE YOU FORDIE PIE!

    ReplyDelete