Friday, October 28, 2011

i got my cheer on

a year ago i was too small to even stay awake and cheer on my aunt megan in the Chicago marathon

This year, however, i was all in when it came to cheering on aunt ellen in her first EVER marathon. to make sure i made it to cheering spot #1 on time, i didn't even change out of my jammies when mommy woke me up!
on top of a median i held tight to the swim noodle we used for aunt ellen to identify us.

when i wasn't cruisin' the city streets on foot (sticking EVERY thing i could grab into my mouth) i was chillin' with my cousins

she was the best runner ever!  lots of smiles and laughs every time we saw her.  i did snooze when mom jumped in to run with aunt ellen, but i made sure to be awake when she crossed the finish line.



uncle kyle said i was like the honey badger for sure that day, 'cause the honey badger don't give a shit-whatever that means 

No comments:

Post a Comment