Monday, May 2, 2011

talent

by now, everyone knows i'm 'big time'.  i crawl, i sit, i stand.  but the true test of 'big time' status is contortion.  this is what truly makes me 'big time'.i learned very quickly how to go from laying to sitting.  i practiced for many hours in my bed.  lay and whine, sit and whine, lay and whine, sit and whine.  at some point i got tired--obviously my whines for attention went unrequited--leaned forward in the seated position to rest my head on the super soft bumper (compliments of aunt annie) and rested my eye lids for a few minutes.  no harm no foul.  unfortunately, mom caught it on the monitor--guess she's really not going to come back when i whine now.

i'm not all to sure when i tipped to the side (booty and legs still in the seated position).


it is not until one can contort their body in such a way and still manage to stay asleep that they can be considered 'big time'


i'm big time

No comments:

Post a Comment